Latest DLI List for International Students to Migrate To Canada 2023:
Are you an international student who wants to study in Canada? Then you should know that you may not be able to enroll on all the learning institutions in the country due to some restrictions imposed by the government.
However, there are some learning institutes where you can study. In this guide, I’ll be providing you with an updated and approved DLI list for international students to enter Canada and school in Canada.
The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has announced an approved Designated Learning Institutions (DLI) list. The list approved by the IRCC contains DLIs which have been approved for the COVID-19 readiness plan.
Before now, International students were unable to study in Canada due to restrictions imposed by the Canadian government (as with other countries at the time) to curb the spread of the coronavirus.
Also Read Best Post Graduate Diploma Colleges in Canada 2023
Unlike before, international students with these DLIs are now allowed to enter Canada and study.
However, as an international student who wants to study in Canada, you must:
- Take a COVID-19 test within 72 hours prior to your scheduled travel date to Canada (air travel) and receive a negative result (this applies to all air travelers 5 years of age and older)
- Take a COVID-19 test when you arrive at a Canadian airport of entry (at your own cost)
- Make use of the Arrive CAN app to submit the required information
- Must be an international student of an approved DLI by the IRCC
- Must have an approved study permit application (Letter of Introduction) or valid study permit
- Must be enrolled in a study program that hasn’t been cancelled or suspended
- Must be travelling to Canada for the sole purpose of studying
Note: Even if your COVID-19 test returns negative, please note that you’ll still have to quarantine or self-isolate for 14 days (2 weeks) after your arrival in Canada—it is mandatory.
Without further ado, let’s dive into the updated and approved DLI List for international students to enter Canada.